Ledger Nano S is a Bitcoin, Ethereum and Altcoins hardware wallet, based on robust safety features for storing cryptographic assets and securing digital payments. It connects to any computer (USB) and embeds a secure OLED display to double-check and confirm each transaction with a single tap on its side buttons.
This edition has CoinJar branding laser etched on the side and has been imported directly from Ledger in France. This unit ships from Australia.
You will need:
- a computer with an USB port
- Google Chrome or Chromium
- Windows (not XP), Mac (10.6+) or Linux
- Multi-currency: Ledger Nano S supports Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and altcoins: hold different assets in the same hardware wallet.
- Built-in Display: Check and confirm transactions on the display and confirm with using the physical buttons (anti-malware second factor).
- Security: Your confidential data is never exposed: it is secured inside a strongly isolated environment locked by a PIN code.
- Apps: Use companion apps such as cryptocurrencies wallets, and also FIDO® U2F, GPG, SSH or build your own applications.
- FIDO® Certified U2F: Ledger Nano S supports the FIDO® Universal Second Factor authentication standard on Google, Dropbox, GitHub or Dashlane.
- Backup & Restoration: Your accounts are backed up on a recovery sheet. Easy restoration on any Ledger device or compatible wallets (BIP39/BIP44).
Size: 98mm x 18mm x 9mm.
Connector: USB Type Micro-B.
Certification level: CC EAL5+.
Chips: ST31H320 (secure) + STM32F042.